MICE House provides visa support by issuing relevant papers, like:
- official invitation letter,
- hotel booking confirmation,
- other types of documents to state the purpose of the visit to Ukraine, etc.
You can check if you need a visa to enter Ukraine on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine.
According to Ukraine’s Visa Rules all applicants should provide the following documents in order to apply for their visa:
- passport/travel document;
- printed and signed visa application form;
- 1 applicant’s photo (35 * 45 mm);
- proof that the applicant is a holder of (or is entitled to benefit from) a valid medical/travel insurance policy to cover Ukraine and the period of stay;
- proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay;
- paid visa fee receipt.
For detailed requirements and cases of exemption, please, consult "Visa requirements for foreigners entering Ukraine" or send us a request using the form below.